||This item is available for CURBSIDE DELIVERY in the GTA* in 3-7 days , or select CONTACTLESS PICK UP at the EAST YORK location, we will notify you once it is ready for pick up at 155 Bermondsey Rd.
Model # 0929-30 Store SKU # 1001201367
3 inch FPT white PVC Molded-in-Place ball valve. Large port allows maximum flow and minimum pressure drop or turbulence. This ball valve is made up of a white PVC body, that is suitable for both schedule 40 and schedule 80 pipe, with a black ABS handle. JAG Plumbing Canada is pleased to distribute the high quality Ball Valves by Boshart Industries to on line customers across North America.
- Stem seal material: EPDM o-ring
- Threads conform to ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
- Seat material: EPDM
- Working Temperature Range: 41°F to 122°F (5°C to 55°C) Max Pressure Rating: 150 PSI @ 73°F(22°C)
- NB: Optimal working pressure for PVC valves is 150 PSI @ 73°F (22°C). When temperature increases above 73°F (22°C), use the PVC correction factor included in images to determine working pressure
- NSF/ANSI Standard 372 Certified